Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for best Cottage pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Cottage pie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage pie recipe. You can have cottage pie using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Cottage pie:
- Get of Mince.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 3 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 250 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of water.
- You need 500 g of beef mince.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take of Italian herbs.
- Provide of Mash.
- You need 500 g of Potatoes (or however many needed to cover top with mash).
- You need 25 g of butter.
- Take of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Cottage pie:
- Fry the onions and garlic for 2min, add the carrots, put on the lid and sweet for 5min.
- Once swerved, add the mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- Add mince and brown.
- Add stock cube, purée, tomatoes, water, herbs and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 50min.
- Pre heat oven to 200oC.
- While the mince is simmering, peal the potatoes, cut into equal chunks and boil for 20mins.
- When the potatoes have boiled, mash them with butter and milk..
- When both the mince and mash are ready but mince in the bottom of dish and put mash on top. Make pattern with fork on top in the mash. Put in oven for 20min.
This DELICIOUS Cottage Pie is made with a mixture of ground beef, ground sausage, and mixed vegetables in a delicious gravy and baked under a layer of fluffy mashed potatoes. Proper English Cottage Pie is a delicious, very traditional mince pie (beef) topped with mashed potato. Being from Australia, cottage pie is a favourite when it comes to comfort food for the family. Cottage pie is essentially a shepherd's pie but with beef. It's a meat pie, filled with minced beef and topped with mashed potatoes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cottage pie makes your day joyful.