Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Japanese Beef Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Japanese Beef Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef rice recipe. To cook japanese beef rice you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Japanese Beef Rice:
- Take 300-200 g of beef.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin or water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cup (400 ml) of sticky rice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dashi powder(if you have).
- Provide 300 ml of water.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Japanese Beef Rice:
- Cook beef with a little salt until softened. Divide beef into small pieces. Soak rice in water for more than 1 hour..
- Cook beef with soy sauce, sugar, Mirin and ginger..
- Make cooking soup..
- Cook in rice cooker putting beef on rice and add sesame oil..
- I like this beef rice Onigiri. Enjoy 👍💕.
The secret to tender flavorful beef is to gently simmer the meat in a broth made from dashi, white wine, and sake. Japanese Beef bowl (Gyū-don) is a popular one-bowl dish that consists of a bowl of rice topped with thinly sliced beef and onions simmered in sweet soy-flavoured sauce. It is often accompanied by red pickled ginger as a topping. It is so quick to make, tasty and filling – a perfect mid-week family meal. Gyudon (or Beef Bowl) is like a comfort food for Japanese.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Japanese Beef Rice turns your day joyful.