Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lean turkey chilli 🌶️ recipe. You can have lean turkey chilli 🌶️ using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️:
- Take 332 g of 7% turkey thigh mince, or meat free alternative,.
- Use 1 tin of reduced salt/sugar baked beans, (420g),.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces, seeds removed.
- Take 160 g of chopped closed cap mushrooms,.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced,.
- Use 2 handfuls of baby leaf spinach, chopped,.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Use 3-4 dashes of Worcester sauce,.
- Provide 1 of chicken stockcube,.
- Get Pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- Get 2/3 of rds level tsp hot chilli powder,.
- Use 1 of level tsp garlic granules,.
- Get 1 tbsp of malt vinegar,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get 300 ml of water,.
- You need of Vegetable oil spray for frying.
- Provide of To garnish:.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️:
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some oil. Once hot add the onions, mushrooms and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and add in the malt vinegar. Fry for a few minutes until the onion softens..
- Add in the oregano, chilli powder, tomato paste and garlic granules. Stir to coat the veg. Fry for another 2 minutes..
- Crumble in the stock cube. Add the baked beans and pour in a few dashes of Worcester sauce. Sprinkle in red chilli flakes to taste depending on how hot you like it. Pour in the water and turn the heat down and bring to a simmer..
- Add the spinach leaves and wilt them down into the chilli. Place a lid over the saucepan and simmer on a low to medium heat for around 15 minutes, returning to stir occasionally..
- Serve up with your choice of sides or just enjoy it alone in a bowl, it's lovely with some grated cheese on top. :).
You can have this meal on its own if you want a carb free dinner/lunch or you can serve it with brown rice as a. This rich and healthy Turkey Chili is made with lean turkey mince and is an easy and comforting meal with minimal effort that is full of flavour. It is very quick to prepare and you can throw everything into the pan and let it cook away. It is all done in one pot, meaning less washing up and it's a good way to use up what you have in the fridge too. It's quick, easy, and super healthy with lean protein, antioxidant rich peppers, and fiber from the beans.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ makes your day cheerful.