What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe. To cook beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- You need 1 kg of beef brisket.
- Prepare 320 ml of beef stock.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1,5 of carrot.
- Use 1 of fennel.
- Provide 250 ml of red wine.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh thyme.
- Take of Salt.
- Take 250 ml of passata.
- Get 3 of star anise.
- Use of Few mixed colour peppercorns.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Take of For semolina.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 300 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of 0 fat greek yoghurt.
- Provide of To finish.
- Use 150 g of spinach.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Flat leaf parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- In a large skillet brown trimmed and seasoned meat from both sides on little bit of olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, carrots, garlic and fennel and sear it little bit as well. Cover with beef stock and red wine. Ad bay leaves, star anise, thyme and peppercorns..
- Let it simmer for 5 – 6 hours. Take beef out and strain stock getting rid of all the veg and herbs. Put beef and stock back to skillet and add carrots shavings from 0,5 carrot. Top it up with water if necessary. Simmer for another 30 min. Beef should be falling apart now. Add passata and cook it further until sauce is thick.
- In a seperate pot heat up chicken stock and when starts to boil whisk semolina in. Take it off from heat and add yoghurt to it..
- In a seperate pot bring little bit of water to boil and cook spinach..
- Pour a layer of semolina on a plate. Then goes ragu and spinach. Finish with parmesan and parsley.
Despite my having turned down the flame here and there, the sauce at the bottom of the pot scorched over the Flavor-enhancing compounds found in certain foods, including anchovies and tomato paste, boost the savoriness of our ragu without masking any. Learn how to wilt spinach for delicious recipes such as spinach soup, veggie wellington or mousses with Great British Chefs. Season the brisket generously with salt. Add the brisket to the pan and brown well on both sides. Toss in the mushrooms and cook until they are soft and wilted.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach makes your day joyful.