Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Guinness beef stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Guinness beef stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness beef stew recipe. You can cook guinness beef stew using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Guinness beef stew:
- You need 500 g of beef stew meat.
- Get 3 of garlic gloves.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Use 3 of slides bacon (optional you can also use pancetta or speck).
- Use 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 4 tablespoon of concentrated tomato paste.
- Prepare 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 440 ml of Guinness.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 of spring thymes.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Guinness beef stew:
- Start by chopping all the vegetables: onions, carrots and celery.
- You can brown the beef before hand although I skip this step now..
- In a pot put some olive oil and butter. Add the onions and the garlic until soft. Add the carrots and the celery chopped thin and the bacon into pieces..
- Add the flour and mix well, cook off flour for around 1 min and add the can of Guinness and the stock and the tomato puré. Finally add the meat and cook on low heat for 2 hours covered..
- Remove the lid and cook for 30/45 min. You can use some cornflour to thicken it before serving. Serve with mash.
Did you know that this Guinness corned beef stew recipe can also be cooked on the stovetop? Jessica, Do you think the Guinness corned beef stew receipe would also work using a crockpot? This hearty beef stew is made with lean boneless chuck that's cooked with carrots, parsnips and turnips and flavored with dark beer. Jump to the Guinness Beef Stew Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Believe it or not, beef stew is simple to make.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Guinness beef stew makes your day cheerful.