Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Cabbage chilli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cabbage chilli recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage chilli recipe. You can cook cabbage chilli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Cabbage chilli:
- Take 1/2 kg of Cabbage.
- Use 1 of Capsicum chopped in.
- Provide 2 of Onion chopped in cubes.
- Prepare 4-5 of Fried green chilli.
- Provide 1 of Tomato cut in cube.
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Cabbage chilli:
- Boil the cabbage with salt for 5 min..
- Heat the oil put boiled cabbage, capsicum, onion..
- When all the ingredients get completely cooked then add paneer and tomato..
- Let it cook for 5 min in low flame..
- Add soya sauce, tomato sauce, salt and kitchen king masala..
- Serve with ghee in chapati and curd..
If you're making this dish for kids, leave out the chilli and dress with lime juice and a splash of oil DIRECTIONS Cook ground beef and onion in a pan over medium high heat until beef is browned and crumbled. Drain fat, and transfer beef to a slow cooker. Add cabbage, kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, bouillon, cumin, salt, and pepper. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! ← Back. Coarsely grate the carrots and place in a bowl.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Cabbage chilli turns your day cheerful.