Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Thai beef stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Thai beef stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai beef stew recipe. You can cook thai beef stew using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Thai beef stew:
- Get 500 g of stew beef cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- You need 1 of cub beef stock or beef cube.
- Provide 2 of generous pinches of sea salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Golden Mountain soysauce sauce (or you can use any soysauce).
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of black soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tin of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 of carrot, cut to chunks.
- Use 1 of white onion 1 red onion, cut to chunks.
- Prepare 1 of fennel, cut to chunks (I only use this before I have this in my fridge).
- You need 1 handful of green beans.
- Provide 2 of clives garlic, finely sliced.
- Get 2 of potato, cut to chunks.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Thai beef stew:
- Cut up all the vegetable, put all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Set it to cook for 5 hours. Come back to check and stir a few times..
Process until a fine paste forms. Place beef in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. This flavourful beef dish is stewed in a broth infused with Thai-inspired herbs and spices. See more ideas about Thai beef stew, Asian recipes, Thai beef. This rich, beefy Vietnamese noodle soup comes with an assortment of flavor-packed toppings, like hot chile sauce, lime wedges, and.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Thai beef stew makes your day cheerful.