Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle recipe. To cook kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle:
- Take 200 g of instant egg noodle, cooked in boiling water for 5-7 mins until soft (but not too soft).
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Take 7 of cocktail frankfurts (sausages).
- Take 2 of small spring onions, finely sliced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, bruised & finely sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use of Salt, pepper & a pinch of sugar to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle:
- Heat pan. Add butter. Then add garlic & shallots. Stir fry until fragrant..
- Add the spring onions & carrot in. Stir fry until carrot’s softened..
- Add cocktail frankfurts. Toss in salt, pepper & a pinch of sugar..
- Add noodles, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce & oyster sauce. Stir until combined. Serve while still warm. Enjoy! 😊.
For those who are very particular about using sauces, you can use any of your favorite sauce like chili. And you can add in your favorite veggies, making · Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already A very simple recipe for sesame noodles that you can eat on its own or paired with delicious fresh. Easy buttered egg noodles with grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, and plenty of butter! Add the butter and Parmesan and stir until the butter has melted. My favorite sitting by the TV doing nothing while slurping up yummy noodles meal.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Kids’ favourite simple stir fry egg noodle turns your day joyful.