Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese red snapper soup noodle recipe. You can have japanese red snapper soup noodle using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- Provide 1 of red snapper (head-part).
- Provide 1 piece of spring onion.
- Prepare 10 cm of Kombu (dried kelp).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Provide of Mitsuba leaf for garnish.
- Provide of Yuzu orange skin for garnish.
- Take 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of Soumen noodle (your favorite noodles).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- This is red snapper fish (head – part).
- Wash well and bring to boil in a pot.
- Put Kombu, ginger and green part of spring onion.
- Shred the white part of spring onion.
- Cut the skin of Yuzu orange thinly and shred finely. Cut Mitsuba leaves..
- Boiling the soup, skim off the scum. Cook with low heat for 10- 15 minutes..
- Boil the noodles and put it in bowl. Garnish spring onion, Mitsuba leaf and Yuzu..
- Pour soup in bowl.
- Enjoy fish yummy!!!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle turns your day cheerful.