Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Garlic Mushroom Pate recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Garlic Mushroom Pate recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mushroom pate recipe. You can have garlic mushroom pate using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Garlic Mushroom Pate:
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Use 500 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 4 of spring onions sliced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Use of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Garlic Mushroom Pate:
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and place on a medium heat Add the mushrooms, spring onions and garlic Cook for 10 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- In a blender/food processor, add the mushrooms, lemon juice, thyme, tomato puree, cayenne paper, parsley and seasoning Spoon into a small dish, cover and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with Homemade Oatcakes and Tomato & Chilli Chutney as a starter.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Garlic Mushroom Pate turns your day cheerful.