Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried beef & broccoli with green chillies recipe. You can cook curried beef & broccoli with green chillies using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- You need of To prepare the beef:.
- Prepare 380 g of thin cut beef steaks, sliced against the grain,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Take 400 ml of water,.
- Use of Ingredients:.
- Use 200 g of broccoli, cut into small florets,.
- Prepare 8 of green chillies, stalks removed, left whole,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Get 2 tsp of Stevia sweetener or 1tsp granulated sugar,.
- Get 400 ml of water,.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Provide of Cooking oil or spray for frying,.
- Use of To garnish:.
- Get of Red chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of Low fat quark or Greek yoghurt ,.
- Take of Mango chutney,.
- Prepare of To serve:.
- Take of Bulgur wheat or rice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- To prep the beef make a slurry by combining the water and cornflour until there's no lumps then place the sliced beef into the mixture and allow it to soak for around 15-20 minutes. This will help to tenderise the beef so it's not as chewy..
- Drain off the beef and place upon some kitchen towel to remove excess water. Heat up a large saucepan over a medium high heat and add in 1tbsp oil or some spray oil to cover the base entirely. Once hot add in the beef and begin to fry. After a couple of minutes add in the crushed garlic and dried spices (chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and garam masala), also add the fresh green chillies. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to fry and coat the beef in the spices..
- Add in the tomato paste and stir through, then add in the broccoli florets, and the stevia. Toss together. Now pour in 400ml water and turn down the heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the water has reduced by around 90% and a sauce has been formed..
- Serve up and add the garnishes, eat and enjoy with your choice of sides! :).
The beef simply melts in the mouth, while the sauce is mild. You don't have to be master chef to cook a delicious meal. Browse dozens of easy-to-make family recipes made in a snap with simple ingredients. A long-simmering curry becomes a quick one when you substitute a tender cut of beef sirloin and stir-fry it till medium-rare. Serve the curry with steamed rice or potatoes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies turns your day joyful.