Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Pulled Pork Sliders recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pulled Pork Sliders recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork sliders recipe. You can cook pulled pork sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Pulled Pork Sliders:
- Use 1 packages of Hawaiian Rolls.
- Take 7 tsp of water.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Hawaiian Salt.
- Prepare 5 lb of Pork Butt.
- Get 1 of Favorite BBQ Sauce..
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Pulled Pork Sliders:
- Put pork into crock pot..
- Sprinkle meat with Hawaiian salt and black pepper..
- Add liquid smoke and water..
- Cook for 5-7 hours..
- Shred pork and serve on Hawaiian Roll..
- Add favorite BBQ sauce..
A simple recipe for pulled pork sliders – let the slow cooker do all the work and top sliders with garlic aioli. The best kind of pulled pork is made in the slow cooker. Thats how the pork is made for these sliders. A slow cooker takes the stress out of cooking, and it happens to do wonderful things to pork. Pulled Pork Sliders are essentially little, miniature pulled pork sandwiches and they are absolutely perfect for entertaining.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pulled Pork Sliders turns your day joyful.