Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Brad's chorizo and garlic prawns recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Brad's chorizo and garlic prawns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chorizo and garlic prawns recipe. To make brad's chorizo and garlic prawns you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Brad's chorizo and garlic prawns:
- Provide 2 lbs of large prawns.
- Take 5 Oz of Spanish chorizo, chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato and chicken granulated bouillon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbs of capers, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 3 tbs of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Brad's chorizo and garlic prawns:
- Heat butter in a wok, on medium. Add prawns and garlic. Saute 2 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. Heat until prawns are done. 4-5 minutes. Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy..
Learn how to cook great Shrimp and chorizo in garlic sauce. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Shrimp and chorizo in garlic sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Shrimp and chorizo in garlic sauce recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Slice the chorizo into bite-sized pieces. Add to a frying pan over a medium heat and cook until crispy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Brad's chorizo and garlic prawns makes your day joyful.