Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Kovakkai chilli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Kovakkai chilli recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kovakkai chilli recipe. To cook kovakkai chilli you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Kovakkai chilli:
- Prepare 200 g of Kovakai.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Cornflour.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get 2 drops of Lemon.
- Get 2 table spoon of Chilli powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Kovakkai chilli:
- Cut the kovakai into slices..
- Add cornflour, chilli powder salt,lemon 2 drops.
- Mix it well. if you want add 1spoon water..
- Heat an oil in pan for deep fry..
- Put the mixed kovakai into the oil and fry it properly. That's it our kovakai chilli is ready.
It has been used in cooking and as well as in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times In India and Sri Lanka and its benefits are innumerable. This is a very popular and spicy Andhra chutney recipe prepared with kovakkai (Tindora) which I learn't from my friend. It tastes great with plain rice and can be prepared in a jiffy. It is also known as Dondakaya Pachadi. Today we will learn how to make kovakkai chutney/thogayal following this easy recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Kovakkai chilli makes your day joyful.