Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Trout in tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Trout in tomato chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to trout in tomato chutney recipe. To cook trout in tomato chutney you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Trout in tomato chutney:
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of jalapeno chili, halved and sliced.
- Take 1 of side skin-on steelhead trout, cut into 3 or 4 fillets.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Trout in tomato chutney:
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Add the onions and saute for 1 minute until softened. Add the garlic and saute another 1 minute..
- Add the tomatoes to the pan along with a pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Stir in the soy sauce and maple syrup. Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer until the tomatoes start to wilt and break down (about 5 minutes)..
- Add a half cup of water and the chili to the pan. Season the fish with salt and pepper and carefully lay the fillets into the pan, skin-side down. Cover and continue simmering for 10 minutes. Do not flip the fish over. Instead, spoon some sauce over the fillets every few minutes. Remove the trout skin before serving (it should peel right off). Serve with steamed rice with lots of chutney ladled on top..
Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer until the tomatoes start to. Find all the best Tomato Chutney Recipes Jamie Oliver – Trout recipes on Food Network. We've got more tomato chutney recipes jamie oliver dishes, recipes and ideas than you can dream of! We may share your information with our advertising and analytic. Put all the ingredients in a large, heavy-based pan.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Trout in tomato chutney turns your day cheerful.