What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tomato chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney recipe. To cook tomato chutney you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Tomato chutney:
- Take 6 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Get 1/4 cup of Dania.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbs of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Jeera seeds½tbs.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Tomato chutney:
- Blend all your ingredients together except the jeera seeds.
- In a pan add oil when hot add your jeera seeds sautee for 1min in low heat.
- Now add your mixture stir and cover..
- Cook in medium heat and keep stirring it doesn't burn..
- Cook till its a thick paste. Remove let cool and store in an air tight container..
- You can have with any meal or bread..
Add half the vinegar and season. Place the pan over a medium heat. Slowly bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved. This easy tomato chutney is so easy to make – all the ingredients are chucked into one pan and simmered slowly, to produce a rich, tasty preserve that will go wonderfully with so many different. You can use old jam jars for chutney as long as the inside of the lids are plastic coated, otherwise the vinegar will corrode the metal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Tomato chutney makes your day joyful.