Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sate padang australia (padang satay in australia) recipe. To make sate padang australia (padang satay in australia) you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA):
- Use 400 gram of rum steak.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1 stalk of lemon grass, bruised.
- Take 1 of turmeric leaf.
- You need 1 piece of dried sour fruit (Graciana cambogia).
- Provide of Enough skewer.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
- Get of Enough rice flour (about 50 grams).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Take of Fried shallots, for garnishing.
- Use of Spices (ground).
- Use 6 of Red Chillies.
- Get 2 tablespoon of coriander, roasted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin, roasted.
- Take 3 of large shallots.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chopped galangal.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA):
- Boil rum steak until half cooked. Then add the ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, turmeric leaf and dried sour fruit..
- Add hot water if necessary. Simmer until the meat is tender. Remove the meat and cut into pieces..
- Thread meat onto the skewers. Brush with oil and grill over hot charcoal until dry..
- Thicken the remaining marinade with rice flour and cornstarch mixed well with little water..
- Serve satay with rice cake or rice dumpling. Pour hot sauce over the meat and springkel with fried shallots and spring onions..
If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the. Soto Padang (crispy beef in spicy soup) is local residents' breakfast favourite, meanwhile sate (beef satay in curry sauce served with ketupat) is a treat in the evening. Sate padang is a speciality satay from Minangkabau cuisine, made from beef cut into small cubes with spicy sauce on top. Its main characteristic is the thick yellow sauce made from rice flour mixed with beef and offal broth, turmeric, ginger, garlic, coriander, galangal root, cumin, curry powder and salt. Resep Masakan Indonesia, Resep Sayur Asem,Resep,Resep Soto Ayam,Resep Cake,Resep Kue,Resep Nasi Goreng, dan Resep Resep Sate Padang Pariaman is a reddish curried beef or oxtongue saté.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA) turns your day joyful.