What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Sarso da saag te makke Di roti with tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sarso da saag te makke Di roti with tomato chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarso da saag te makke di roti with tomato chutney recipe. You can cook sarso da saag te makke di roti with tomato chutney using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Sarso da saag te makke Di roti with tomato chutney:
- Prepare 1 bunch of sarso saag.
- Use 1 bunch of bathua.
- Get 150 gm of spinach.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 of chillies.
- Prepare 2 spoon of makka( Maize) flour.
- Provide 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 1 of big chopped onion.
- Use as needed of White butter.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 spoon of Garam masala.
- You need 2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Sarso da saag te makke Di roti with tomato chutney:
- First boil sarso saag, bathua and spinach in a cooker. After one whistle turn the flame off..
- Now in a mixure grinder put all the boiled veggies and chillies churn it until the veggies are converted into a smooth batter..
- In a pan add oil than add cumin seeds. After that add ginger garlic paste than add tomatoes and cook it for about 5 mins..
- Now when the oil gets separated from the tomatoes add the mixture which was churned earlier.
- Now cook the mixture for 2-3 minutes and after this add some water according to consistentcy you want for the saag..
- After one boil. Take a bowl add 2 spoons of makka flour and water and mix it well. Now put the celery in the pan..
- After that put some white butter according to your priority now turn the flame off your sarso da saag is ready to eat.
- You can add some more butter at the time of serving..
Here is how to make the Sarso Ka Saag recipe. The sarson ka saag topped with homemade butter and served with Makki ki roti (flat breads from maize flour) is not only comforting but also warms up the palate as well as the body. This is a winter meal you see. So that extra topping of butter is alright. Also the saag is served with an accompaniment of sliced or chopped onions and some green chilies.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sarso da saag te makke Di roti with tomato chutney makes your day joyful.