Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Chilli Paneer recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chilli Paneer recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli paneer recipe. You can have chilli paneer using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Chilli Paneer:
- Prepare 300 gram of paneer cubes.
- Provide 4 pcs of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Take 4 of onions.
- You need 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 of pouch chilli paneer masala.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Get as taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- Provide as needed of for frying oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chilli Paneer:
- Take a capsicum cut in cubes.Take a carrot peel and cut in cubes.Take a onion peeled and cut in cubes..
- Take a paneer cubes add cornflour coat in paneer.Take a wok add oil then oil are heat paneer cubes fried in hot oil..
- Take a wok add 2tbsp oil put garlic saute then add onion saute then add carrot saute for 2 minutes then add capsicum saute for 2 minutes..
- Take a bowl put chilli paneer masala then add 2 cups of water mixed and keep a side..
- Then add chilli paneer masala water mixed and cook for 2 minutes then add paneer cubes mixed..
- Then serve Chilli Paneer masala..
This is absolutely delicious and easy to make. To begin making Chilli Paneer Recipe, mix corn flour with ¼ cup of water. Stir in the soya sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce and salt into the corn flour mixture. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat; add garlic, ginger, thai red chillies, spring onions and stir fry for a few seconds. One of my favourite things to eat is Chilli Paneer!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chilli Paneer makes your day cheerful.