Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Peanut tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Peanut tomato chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut tomato chutney recipe. You can have peanut tomato chutney using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Peanut tomato chutney:
- Take 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Get 2 of small tomatoes.
- Use 3 spoons of chutney dal.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of whole red chillies (2+1).
- Get 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/3 spoon of yellow moong daal.
- You need 2 spoons of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Peanut tomato chutney:
- First dry roast peanut, 1 red whole chilli, chutney daal.Then grind it and add water it parts..
- Then add tomato, salt and grind it again..
- For the tadkaz heat a pan, heat oil then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, yellow daal, curry leave, 2 red chilli and cook for half a minute and then add it on the paste. It's ready to serve..
This is an no onion no garlic recipe. Peanut tomato chutney, also called as ground chutney is a tasty and healthy side dish to serve with idli, dosa and pongal. This vegan peanut chutney has tomato in it. Peanut chutney is favorite at home and is a good accompaniment for many South Indian breakfast items. Peanut chutney can be made in many different ways.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Peanut tomato chutney turns your day cheerful.