Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto recipe. To make use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Take 1 tbsp of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Take 150 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in short, thin slices.
- Provide 300 g of arborio rice.
- Take 250 ml of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 l of chicken stock (I used 2 Knorr stock pots).
- Get 300 g of cooked gammon, in small chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 75 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 75 g of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Fresh parsley leaves, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Heat oil in a large frying or sauté pan and gently fry the onions on a medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the rice and cook for a further minute. Then increase the heat to high..
- Add the wine, allow a couple of minutes for the alcohol to mostly evaporate and then add the stock, a little (say 100 ml at a time) at a time, constantly stirring, and wait for that to be absorbed before adding more, stirring continuously. It should basically be at the boil/fast simmer and if the liquid is added judiciously it should take around 15 minutes, by which time the rice should be almost cooked. Do add a little more liquid if it looks like going dry – but only add a little at a time..
- Add the ham, mustard, mascarpone and Parmesan. Continue cooking, thoroughly and continuously but gently stirring, for just a few more minutes until the rice is properly cooked. Season to taste..
- Serve immediately onto warmed plates or bowls and garnish with the parsley..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto makes your day cheerful.