What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Tomato dates Chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tomato dates Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato dates chutney recipe. You can have tomato dates chutney using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Tomato dates Chutney:
- Take 3 of Tomato.
- Provide 7-8 of Dates.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tamarind.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paanchforon.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Tomato dates Chutney:
- Chop tomatoes and dates. And soak tamarind in water. Squeeze out the juice..
- Put the oil in kadai. Temper it with paanchforon..
- As the aroma of the spices come out,add the chopped tomatoes and dates. Sauté them and cover with a lid..
- After few minutes, put the tamarind juice in pan. Mix everything and again cover. Let it cook in low flame for few minutes..
- Now add sugar. Mix them. Cook till the sugar melts. If needed add more sugar. Also put the salt..
- When the tomatoes get mushy transfer to a bowl. It tastes awesome when it is cold..
Finally, a bit of spice that comes from the curry powder, cayenne pepper, and the peppercorns. Add the rest of the vinegar, then the sugar, dried fruit and salt, and cook gently until the sugar dissolves. Method Peel and finely slice the onions, roughly chop the tomatoes and deseed and finely slice the chilli. Put everything in a pan, season to taste and stir well to combine. Place into sterilised jars and allow to cool before covering.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tomato dates Chutney makes your day cheerful.