Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Sausage Muffins recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sausage Muffins recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage muffins recipe. To make sausage muffins you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Sausage Muffins:
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked, drained and crumbled breakfast sausage.
- You need 1 Cup of Bisquick.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 Cup of Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sausage Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients and spoon into muffin tin that has been sprayed with non stick spray..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. I got 9 muffins out of this mixture but it will depend on the size of your tin..
- I drizzled syrup over mine and also tried it with strawberry jam. Delicious!.
I hope you enjoy this easy Sausage Stuffed Corn Muffin recipe! Our most trusted Sausage Muffins recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Make these savory muffins for a flavorful addition to your breakfast or brunch standards. These savory sausage muffins can be made full size or in a mini version to increase transportability.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sausage Muffins turns your day cheerful.