Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Roti,Chapati,Pholi roti ek saath🙈😃 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Roti,Chapati,Pholi roti ek saath🙈😃 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roti,chapati,pholi roti ek saath🙈😃 recipe. To make roti,chapati,pholi roti ek saath🙈😃 you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Roti,Chapati,Pholi roti ek saath🙈😃:
- Use 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Use of salt as a taste.
- Get of water as required.
- Get of Roti.
- You need of same ingredients 👆🏻.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Roti,Chapati,Pholi roti ek saath🙈😃:
- First of all knead soft flour.ate ko gondhne ka tareeqa yeh hai kay thore thore pani se knead kia jaye aur hathon ki muthi bana ker jitna knead karain gay utna soft ata hoga aur roti achi bane gi her style ki😃……………………….Roti is thick form so my thick roti Alhamdolilah Roti pholi hoi banni because if your flour good knead softy so definitely every style bread good cook😊.
- Chapati:chapati is thin form so I cooked it nicely.. thinly roll up kerlain and saikh lain on tawa here is chapati 😊.
- This chapati also pholi chapati😃🙈.
- Pholi roti: small ya medium size pholi roti so here is yummy yummy roties.
- Serve with dal salan fish curry, curry. vegetables etc🥰.
It's been really a long time. The terms Roti and Chapati are often regularly used when it comes to Indian cooking. In general terms, a roti is a type of Indian flatbread. There are many different types of rotis, one of which is the chapati, which is a type of roti that is made from whole wheat flour and cooked on the tava, a type of flat skillet. Unlike traditional breads, Chapati or roti bread is simple to make as there's no yeast, so no proving.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Roti,Chapati,Pholi roti ek saath🙈😃 makes your day cheerful.