Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki recipe. You can cook chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki:
- Provide 1 cup of chestnut Flour.
- Use 1 of big sized boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled soyabean.
- Provide 1 of big sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chopped chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin-carom powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of vermicelli for coating.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Provide leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
- You need As needed of Tomato sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki:
- In a mixer jar take boiled soyabean and grind it..
- In a bowl take all rest ingredients,mix well altogether and make tikkis from mixture..
- Now coat prepared tikkis from vermicelli and deep fry it until it becomes golden brown from both sides..
- Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki is ready to serve with tomato sauce..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki turns your day joyful.