Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney in south indian style recipe. You can have tomato chutney in south indian style using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style:
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of Dry Red chillies.
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic pieces.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Take of As required Water.
- Use of For Tempering:.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide leaves of Some curry.
- Provide of Few Methi seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style:
- Switch on the gas and place a kadhai,add 2 Tablespoons of oil and add red mirch, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, curry leaves and fry it and add salt to it and cook it for 7 to 8 mins in low and medium add water to it and cover it's lid..
- Then let it cool and grind it by adding a green chilli to it and form a paste. Then it's time for tadka. Place a pan on the gas and add 1 Teaspoon of oil and add Mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and a pinch of hing and cook for just few mins when it starts cracking then turn off the gas. Now pour the tadka or tempering over the Chutney and add now add lemon juice to it and mix it properly. Then it's done..
Put this in. onion tomato chutney is inspired from South Indian cuisine. It is made with tomatoes, onions and spices. The flavor is tangy, spicy and also has a nutty aroma. Traditionally tomato onion chutney is made in mortar and pestle but now a days no one uses those complex methods and instead use a food processor or a grinder. Tamatar Chutney In South Indian Style
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your TOMATO Chutney in South Indian style turns your day cheerful.