Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Tomatoes and Yoghurt Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tomatoes and Yoghurt Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomatoes and yoghurt chutney recipe. You can cook tomatoes and yoghurt chutney using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Tomatoes and Yoghurt Chutney:
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Use Half of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbspn of fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (as per taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted crushed coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Tomatoes and Yoghurt Chutney:
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend well..
- Bowl ma nikal lain aur meal ke sath serve karein spicy chutney ready hy. Enjoy 😋.
- (Apni marzi se green chilli dal sakte hyn Jo log zaida spicy nahi khty).
Preserve a seasonal glut of fruit and veg to enjoy during the colder months or to give as a delicious festive gift. Making chutney is a a great way of preserving a glut of fruit or veg. Have a go yourself and make one of our chutney recipes made with tomatoes, apples, pears, rhubarb and runner beans. Tomato-Onion Salad and Other Ways to Spice up Your Chutney. Below is a video on how to make Indian onion chutney with a twist.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Tomatoes and Yoghurt Chutney makes your day cheerful.