Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Chick peas mix #4week challenge recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chick peas mix #4week challenge recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chick peas mix #4week challenge recipe. To cook chick peas mix #4week challenge you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Chick peas mix #4week challenge:
- You need 2 cups of boiled chick peas, 2 potatoes, 1 spoon gram flour.
- Use 2 of tomatoes, oil, salt, garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 of curry leaves, mustard seeds, coriander leaves, chillies.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Chick peas mix #4week challenge:
- Put oil in a pan, add curry leaves, mustard seeds and garlic paste.
- Then mix gram flour with a bit of water and pour in.. Stir well.
- Then add, tomatoes, turmeric powder a bit and then chopped potatoes…
- When the potatoes are almost ready add boiled chick peas.. Let it cook for a while…
- This can be served with bhajiya (shared recipe) and Kenyan Chevda.
Sort through the beans to make sure there are no stones or debris, removing any that you find. Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and cover completely with cold water. Tip the chickpeas into a bowl and toss with the rapeseed oil, smoked paprika, cumin and coriander. Open the cans of chickpeas and pour the chickpeas into a strainer in the sink. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, and cook and stir onions until softened.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chick peas mix #4week challenge makes your day cheerful.