Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Chick peas potato halwa poori recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chick peas potato halwa poori recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chick peas potato halwa poori recipe. You can have chick peas potato halwa poori using 35 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chick peas potato halwa poori:
- Take 250 gm of chickpea boil.
- Provide 3 of boiled potato.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 6 of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amchor (dry mango) powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of For halwa.
- You need 1 cup of semolina/ sooji.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Use handful of nuts chopped.
- You need 4-5 of drops rose water.
- Provide 3-4 of saffron Strands.
- Take 3 of green cardamam.
- Take of For Poori.
- Provide 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour/atta.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Chick peas potato halwa poori:
- Take a pan add 1/2 cup oil add cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds and fenural seeds mustard seeds nigella seeds and stir add onion fry lightly golden add tomatoes ginger garlic paste green chilli mi well stir cook add salt red chilli powde coriander powder turmeric powder stir well cook add boil chickpea and boil potato stir cook add glass water and cook well with cover 10 minutes and check gravy thick fom and 1/2add coriander leaves sugar amchor powder 1 tbs vinegar and keep slow Flame 10 minutest.
- Take a pan add ghee and add semolina stir fry – 2nd take a pan add water and sugar cook 5 minutes and add fry semolina and stir cook add casar threads and green cordamam powder rose water some chopped nuts and plating with garnish some chopped nuts.
- Take a bowl add flour and weat atta mix and add salt and oil and make fine dough and rest 15 minutes and rolling and deep fry ready to serve halwa poory and chickpea serve with achar and mango khatty meethi chattny.
- Take a pan add 1/2 cup oil and add Kashmiri red chilli powder stir 2 minutes and add chickpea for nicely þcolour I written forgot.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Add the potatoes and chickpeas and give them a stir in the lovely spices making sure everything is coated. Halwa Poori is one of the most famous and most favourite breakfast in subcontinent. It's easily available at streets and markets. It's a combination of flour made pooriyan, halwa made from semolina. #ALLPKRECIPESINNZ# Sorry, That is Black Seed kalonji in Urdu. In my channel, you will find how to cook delicious food every day.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chick peas potato halwa poori turns your day joyful.