Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Raw Tomato Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Raw Tomato Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw tomato chutney recipe. To cook raw tomato chutney you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Raw Tomato Chutney:
- You need 3 of Raw green tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 4-5 of Peeled garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed groundnuts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil for Tadka.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Raw Tomato Chutney:
- Heat little oil in Kadhai add cut raw tomatoes cut green chillies and garlic pods in it fry for 2 min.
- Put all the ingredients in mixer jar along with coriander jaggery and salt.
- Make a coarse paste of it,take it out in a bowl and add powdered groundnuts in it..
- Make tadka with little oil Asafoetida and turmeric and pour over the chutney.. it’s ready to serve and eat.
Heat gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Six steps to chutney perfection Cut the vegetable ingredients into equally sized chunks to allow them to cook at the same rate. Use only stainless-steel or enamel pans for making your chutney, as the vinegar reacts with other metals such as copper and aluminium. Similarly, make sure the insides of your jar lids are plastic-coated. This tomato chutney recipe is easy to make and tastes great just on crackers.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Raw Tomato Chutney makes your day cheerful.