Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chicken-Spinach Kofta with tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chicken-Spinach Kofta with tomato chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-spinach kofta with tomato chutney recipe. You can cook chicken-spinach kofta with tomato chutney using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Chicken-Spinach Kofta with tomato chutney:
- You need 200 grams of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Take 1 of onion crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 bowl of palak(spinach leaves).
- Take 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need of Oil for brushing.
- Get of :::::::::Tomato Chutney::::::.
- Use 1 of big tomato.
- Take 4 pods of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder(adjust accordingly).
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide of Few drops vinegar(as per tanginess needed).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Chicken-Spinach Kofta with tomato chutney:
- Blanch spinach leaves in microwave for 2-3 mins and add cold water to it,then grind to paste..
- Mix all the ingredients. Add the spinach paste too..
- Make koftas and shape it. Brush a grill pan and place the koftas on it. Cook both sides till cooked and desired colour comes..
- To accompany it tomato chutney goes well.Heat oil in a kadai and roast tomato and garlic for 5 mints(till mushy).
- Add the both chilli powders and vinegar and switch off the gas, mix well to combine. Grind to smooth..
- Enjoy with koftas..
Divide the malai sauce between plates and top with sautéed spinach and potato kofta. Serve with tomato chutney for dipping. Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of ground meat – usually beef, chicken, lamb or mutton, pork, or a mixture – mixed with spices or onions. In Muslim cultures, pork is not commonly used.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken-Spinach Kofta with tomato chutney makes your day joyful.