What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Amy's Triangle Puff Pastry Delights . 🙂 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Amy's Triangle Puff Pastry Delights . 🙂 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amy's triangle puff pastry delights . 🙂 recipe. You can cook amy's triangle puff pastry delights . 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Amy's Triangle Puff Pastry Delights . :-):
- Take 1 of sheet puff pastry = 6 triangle delights each ..
- Take 1 of square of cadbury chocolate or your favorite chocolate per pastry triangle ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of of jam of your choice per pastry triangle.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon butter per pastry triangle.
- Take 1 of good finger pinch full of your favourite cheese , i used vintage chedder , per pastry triangle.
- Take 1 of finger pinch full of plain flour , for work bench.
- Get 1 of egg – whisked for sealing triangles and final glaze ..
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Amy's Triangle Puff Pastry Delights . :-):
- Take a piece of puff pastry and cut it into thirds then cut the thirds in half again so to have six pieces ..
- now take a piece of the pastry pieces and place on lightly floured surface . now take a piece of the chocolate , chopped roughly , or which ever filling you desire and place up one end of the pastry leaving room to seal it into..
- using a pastry brush , dip brush into the whisked egg wash and bush around the top edges of the pastry then carefully fold the pastry over to form a triangle shape , pressing the egg washed sides down to seal it into. now egg wash the remaining pastry end and fold over again to keep the triangle shape press firmly to seal the ends and make sure there are no holes in it , so it doesn't split open whilst cooking , now egg wash the top and place on a tray till all are ready ..
- heat oil in a deep frier or a pot of oil for deep frying . when the oil is hot gently add the puff pastry triangle , one at a time , and only a few at a time to ensure they don't stick together and cook evenly . let cook for a couple of minutes and turn and cook for a few minutes more until they are lightly golden brown . repeat the process with the rest , if they start to brown too quickly it means your oil is too hot so turn it down a bit a try again . They should be light , crisp , puffy and golden brown . once cooked remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper , dust with fine grain sugar ..
- Can be served hot or cold , with cream , ice cream , custard , sugar or just on their own . enjoy . :-).
- NOTE : the filling is extremely hot at first so be careful , also you can use just about any filling you desire ..
To seal stuffed Puff Pastries, pinch the edges together or press with the tines of a fork, just as you'd seal a piecrust. Always flip and place the cut side of the Puff Pastry down on. And I hope the weather warms up around here, at least a little! They are pretty tasty, you can serve with a side of jam. Feta cheese could be very salty, so if you don't like that, you can soak it in cold water for a few hours before using.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Amy's Triangle Puff Pastry Delights . 🙂 turns your day joyful.