Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Spinach Artichoke stuffed Peppers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spinach Artichoke stuffed Peppers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke stuffed peppers recipe. To cook spinach artichoke stuffed peppers you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Spinach Artichoke stuffed Peppers:
- Use of Peppers various colors.
- Get of ground sausage.
- Take of spinach, (thawed if not fresh).
- Prepare of Cream Cheese, at room temp.
- Get of bottled or canned artichoke hearts in brine, finely chopped.
- Prepare of shedded mozzarelle cheese.
- Take of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Get of Roma tomatos diced.
- Use of small yellow onion diced.
- You need of Tablespoones olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Spinach Artichoke stuffed Peppers:
- If using frozen spinach, squeeze any and all excess liquid out. Dicard the liquid. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the spinach, cream cheese, artichokes (drained), 1/2 cup mozzarella, and parmesan. Mixure maybe thick (use hands if necessary). Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F..
- Cut the tops of the peppers. Remove the stems and finely chop the tops. Scoop out the seeds and as much of the membrane as you can. Place the peppers in a baking dish just large enough to hold them upright..
- Cook sausage over medium heat. Breaking it up into small lumps, until the meat is cooked through and beginning to brown. 8 to 10 minutes Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to remove the fat..
- Wipe out the skillet, return to stove and add the olive oil. Add the onoins and peppers cook on medium heat till the peppers and onions start to soften. 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from heat..
- Combine spinach mix, sausage, roma tomatos, peppers, garlic, onion..
- Scoop mixture into peppers filling to top. Top with mozzarella cheese. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until the peppers are soft and the cheese is melted and lighty bowned, another 15 to 20 minutes..
- You may have mixture left over. It's good for 4 days refrigerated. Or 3 months in the frezzer..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Spinach Artichoke stuffed Peppers makes your day cheerful.