Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty A Pick Me Up for Summer Fatigue! Fortifying Garlic Chives and Eggs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent A Pick Me Up for Summer Fatigue! Fortifying Garlic Chives and Eggs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a pick me up for summer fatigue! fortifying garlic chives and eggs recipe. You can have a pick me up for summer fatigue! fortifying garlic chives and eggs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect A Pick Me Up for Summer Fatigue! Fortifying Garlic Chives and Eggs:
- Take 2 of bunches Garlic chives.
- Use 3 of Eggs.
- You need 4 of Shiitake mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of & 2 tbsp Sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing A Pick Me Up for Summer Fatigue! Fortifying Garlic Chives and Eggs:
- Cut the garlic chives into 4-cm-lengths. Slice the shitake mushrooms into bite sizes. Chop the garlic and ginger finely..
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into a heated frying pan and fry the beaten eggs. Cook until softly set and take out from the frying pan..
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, garlic and ginger into the frying pan from Step 2. Heat over low heat until the aroma is released. Add the garlic chives and shiitake mushrooms and fry..
- When the garlic chives are cooked through, return the 2 eggs to the pan and add the ★ ingredients. Fry quickly and season with salt and pepper..
- [variation:] I also add in some of the fish sausages my daughter likes to make the dish nice and colourful. The fish sausage gives the eggs a boost of richness and makes the dish even tastier..
Ingredient. a handful of garlic chives. Basically, put all of the ingredients in a bowl, mix it up, aim for a very wet. Sign in Sign up for FREE Prices and download plans Garlic chives produce white, lightly scented flowers in late summer. Gather them for use as cut flowers to keep garlic chives from reseeding. Like regular chives, garlic chives can become invasive.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your A Pick Me Up for Summer Fatigue! Fortifying Garlic Chives and Eggs turns your day cheerful.