What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Sage Flatbreads recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sage Flatbreads recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sage flatbreads recipe. You can cook sage flatbreads using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Sage Flatbreads:
- Take 2 teaspoons of dried active yeast.
- Take 500 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 400 ml of water, warmed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sage.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Sage Flatbreads:
- Heat the water in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir in the yeast In a large bowl combine the flour, salt and sage Add the olive oil and water/yeast mix and combine until the dough forms a ball Either knead on a well floured surface for 5 minutes Cover the bowl with lightly oiled cling film and leave for 1 hour in a warm, draft free environment.
- Preheat the oven to 200C Remove the dough from the bowl and place on a well floured surface Divide the dough into 8 pieces and shape into flatbreads about half a centimetre thick Bake in the oven on a pizza stone or preheated baking sheet for 20-25 minutes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sage Flatbreads makes your day joyful.