Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Nutmeg beans porridge recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Nutmeg beans porridge recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutmeg beans porridge recipe. To make nutmeg beans porridge you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Nutmeg beans porridge:
- Provide 3 cups of beans.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of salt.
- Prepare 8 of seasoning cube.
- Provide 1 sachet of onga seasoning.
- You need 1 sachet of nutmeg powder.
- You need of Spices & curry.
- Use of Spinach.
- Use of Red palm oil.
- Get of Onions, scotch bonnet, carrot, peas.
- Prepare of Redpepper, tomatoes & onion pulp.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Nutmeg beans porridge:
- In a clean pot, add the oil, spices, curry seasoning,salt peas & sliced carrot,set on heat & stir, add the nutmeg powder & onga stir for 2mins & closed for 2mins.
- Parboil the beans for 30kims & drain, add it the mixture & stir thoroughly, add 3 more cups of water & allow it on low heat for about 7mins..
- Serve & enjoy.
This beans porridge recipe is the best way to prepare beans and enjoy it. Beans Porridge is a delicacy in Nigeria, it is one of those Nigerian foods that are loved by every Nigerian. Porridge (historically also spelled porage, porrige, or parritch) is a food commonly eaten as a breakfast cereal dish, made by boiling ground. Nutmeg is the common name for a dark-leaved evergreen tree, Myristica fragans, that is cultivated for two spices derived from its fruit, "nutmeg" and "mace." Nutmeg is produced from the dried, ripe, inner seed and mace from the seed coat (arillus) that separates the seed from its outer husk. Mung beans, small and dark green, become bean sprouts when left to sprout.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Nutmeg beans porridge makes your day cheerful.