Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Puff pastry French toast recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Puff pastry French toast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry french toast recipe. To make puff pastry french toast you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Puff pastry French toast:
- Take sheets of Puff pastry.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide of Cinnamon sugar.
- Get of Icing sugar.
- Get of Vanilla essence (tea spoon).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Puff pastry French toast:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Put puff pastry on a floured surface.
- Whisk the egg vanilla essence and cinnamon together (optional if wanting to add a bit of nutmeg.
- Brush the pastry with the egg and cinnamon, sprinkle a bit of icing sugar over the top,.
- Cut up in squares, and spray your baking tray with oil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minute and dust with icing sugar or cinnamon when ready (serve with whipped cream..
Beautiful French Apple Pastries made with puff pastry for an easy and delicious Christmas morning treat! Make ahead and then bake on Christmas Day! These French apple pastries are a fantastic treat for Christmas morning breakfast because you can make them ahead of time and then pop them. So why aren't you making this overnight French toast yet? Prepped the night before, this breakfast bake gets thrown in the oven the next morning and just like that, it's ready to eat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Puff pastry French toast turns your day cheerful.