Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Water chestnut flour sheera recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Water chestnut flour sheera recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to water chestnut flour sheera recipe. You can have water chestnut flour sheera using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Water chestnut flour sheera:
- Prepare 100 grams of water chestnut flour.
- Get 25 grams of ghee.
- Take 25 grams of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use As required of Watee.
- Get 1 spoon of cardamom powder.
- Take 1 spoon of dry fruits.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Water chestnut flour sheera:
- Heat the pan and add ghee. Now add water chestnut flour and saute on a low flame till it becomes brown. Meanwhile boil water and the milk in another pan..
- Then mix hot milk and water in it. After the water is evaporated, add sugar. Stir for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle cardamom powder and dried fruit and serve in a plate..
Ingredients for Singhade Ka Sheera Recipe. Water Chestnut Flour is made from dried, ground water chestnuts. The nuts are boiled, peeled, dried then ground into flour. The flour, which is actually a starch rather than a flour, is bright white fine powder. It's primary use is as a thickener.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Water chestnut flour sheera turns your day cheerful.