Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Cinnamon Rolls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cinnamon Rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. You can have cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Cinnamon Rolls:
- Use 21/2 tablespoons of instant(or rapid rise) yeast.
- Take 1 of cup(240ml) milk.can use unsweetened almond or condensed milk.
- Get 11/2 of cup(112g) margarine or butter,divided.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of cups(408g) unbleached all purpose flour.
- Provide 11/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 tsp for each dough roll.
- Prepare of marmalade/jam/fruit pulp and sauce(strawberry,orange.
- Use 2 slices of fresh pineapple,finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 of cup+1tablespoon(63g) organic cane sugar/normal sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Cinnamon Rolls:
- In a large saucepan or microwave safe bowl heat the milk,add 3tbsp of the butter or margarine until just melted,not boiling.Remove and let cool(should be warm to touch,not hot or it'll kill the yeast).
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl,sprinkle on yeast,let activate for 10 minutes then add 1tbsp sugar and the salt and stir.
- Add in flour,1/2 cup at a time,stirring as you go.the dough will be sticky.when too thick to stir,transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for a minute or so,until it forms a loose ball..
- Rinse the mixing bowl,dry it then oil it.put your dough back in.cover with a plastic wrap(clingfilm) and set in a warm place to rise for about an hour,or until doubled in size(you can slightly warm your oven for this,say 3 minutes.be sure to use a metallic or tempered oven proof bowl).
- On a lightly floured surface,roll out the dough to a thin rectangle,brush with melted butter 3tbsp of the measured 112g butter,spread some marmalade or fruit pulp,1/4 cup sugar,cinnamon 1/2 tbsp and chopped pineapple.
- Roll out dough from one end and seam down,cut dough into equal rolls(10-15 rolls),position on a well-buttered 8*8 inch square tin, or a 10 inch round pan,brush with remaining 2tbsp melted butter.cover with plastic wrap,set on top of the oven,and let rise again as you preheat the oven to 350degrees F(175degrees celcius).
- Bake rolls in the hot oven for 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden brown,let cool for a few minutes then serve.or store refrigerated in an airtight container and heat up a little before serving.
- Optional:can frost with cream cheese frosting(mix 2 tbsp creamcheese, 1 tbsp milk and 4tbsp powdered sugar and drizzle on rolls while still warm.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of. Just proof, roll out, and bake!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cinnamon Rolls makes your day joyful.