Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut recipe. To cook sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut:
- Use of greek yogurt.
- Provide of dille.
- Take of cucumber.
- Get of mint.
- You need of sauerkraut.
- Prepare of dry white whine.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Take of sausage of choice.
- Take of red onion.
- Provide of avocado.
- Take of sour pickles.
- Use of bread of choice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut:
- First lets make the tzaziki. chop up fresh dille, mint and garlic. Grate some cucumber and mix everything with the greek yoghurt. lightly season with pepper and salt.
- Secondly the sauerkraut. put the sauerkraut in a pot on medium heat and add a little dry white wine and chicken stock. after 15 min season with salt, nutmeg and pepper..
- Grill the sausage..
- While everything it cooking prepare the garnish. cut the red onion, pickles and avocado. build your sandwich..
Stir in the scallion greens; discard the bay leaves. Serve the sausages and sauerkraut with the potatoes, mustard and sour cream alongside. This authentic recipe for sausage and sauerkraut takes a little bit of work, but the results will blow you away! In fact, I'm pretty sure the first two things I remember my mom teaching me how to cook were pancakes and sausage and sauerkraut (not together…thank goodness…), and that this is the first. From: sweetsugarbean.com. · Bangers and mash recipe with bite-sized sausages over a roasted garlic mashed potato Tender Greek Beef Kabobs are simply marinated with lemon juice and spices, grilled, and served alongside an easy, creamy tzatziki sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sausage with tzaziki and sauerkraut makes your day joyful.