Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried egg with chinese chives and pork recipe. To cook easy fried egg with chinese chives and pork you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 50 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Take 1 tsp of Mentsuyu (x3 concentrate).
- Get 2 tsp of Water.
- Get 1 pinch of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Ichimi spice, sesame seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork:
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces and chop the Chinese chive into 3-4 cm. Beat the eggs and mix the chicken stock..
- Heat the pan with oil and saute the pork. Lightly season with salt and pepper and add the Chinese chive. Turn up the heat to high and pour in the eggs..
- Scramble with chopsticks and spread out the egg mixture evenly on the pan. Turn heat to low and continue cooking the egg mixture to your desired firmness. I like semi-cooked eggs..
- Serve on a plate. Drizzle a mixture of mentsuyu and water on top of the egg. Season with sesame seeds and ichimi spice as you like..
Chinese eggplant & pork stir fry is a classic and famous Chinese cuisine. However, traditionally Chinese eggplant stir fry with pork doesn't have any fishes. I prefer ground pork because it is easier. Use Chinese eggplants instead of regular eggplants with thicker skin because they are bitter. This Chinese tomato egg stir-fry is something you'll find on many Chinese home dinner tables.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork turns your day cheerful.