What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Weenees and Sauerkraut recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Weenees and Sauerkraut recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to weenees and sauerkraut recipe. You can cook weenees and sauerkraut using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Weenees and Sauerkraut:
- Provide 15 ounce of sauerkraut.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Provide 1/2 pound of hotdogs.
- Use 1/2 cup of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Weenees and Sauerkraut:
- Put the sauerkraut in a pot..
- Break the hotdogs up into bite sized pieces..
- Boil 7 minutes add the dill and put into a bowl.
- Add cheese and let melt serve I hope you enjoy.
Pork and Sauerkraut from Delish.com is an easy, hearty meal for the winter months. We use a pork tenderloin, one of our favorite pork cuts, and braise it in a beer, kraut, apple mixture. When life gives you cabbage, you make sauerkraut. Shred cabbage, mix in salt, and pack the juicy mass—along with all those hardworking bacteria—into a jar. Like a fine wine, sauerkraut does improve with age.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Weenees and Sauerkraut makes your day joyful.