Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki recipe. To cook chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki:
- Get 1 cup of chestnut Flour.
- You need 1 of big sized boiled potato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled soyabean.
- Use 1 of big sized finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 of green chopped chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin-carom powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of vermicelli for coating.
- Use 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Get leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
- Provide As needed of Tomato sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki:
- In a mixer jar take boiled soyabean and grind it..
- In a bowl take all rest ingredients,mix well altogether and make tikkis from mixture..
- Now coat prepared tikkis from vermicelli and deep fry it until it becomes golden brown from both sides..
- Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki is ready to serve with tomato sauce..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki turns your day joyful.