What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook recipe. To make quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook:
- Use 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- Take 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- Prepare of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook:
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
Recipe creator CHRISTYJ says, "Spicy potatoes, tomatoes and onions with an Indian. When the pan starts smoking, put a chapati on it. Put on a plate and keep warm while you cook the rest of the chapatis. Unlike traditional breads, Chapati or roti bread is simple to make as there's no yeast, so no proving. It only requires five minutes of kneading, ten minutes of resting and cooks in minutes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook makes your day joyful.