Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Baked vada pau recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Baked vada pau recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vada pau recipe. You can have baked vada pau using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Baked vada pau:
- Use of Ingredients for dough:-.
- Use 2 cups of plain flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Take of For bateta vada:-.
- Take 2 cups of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take of For batter:- 1 cup chickpea flour 1/2 cup water Salt to taste Pinch baking powder Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Baked vada pau:
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup warm water, sugar and yeast. Mix well and cover and set aside for 15 minutes. In another bowl add plain flour and salt. Mix well and add the yeast mix and the rest of the water and make a soft dough. Knead it until it stops sticking to hand. Take oil and rub it in. Leave it to prove for an hour or is double in size..
- Add oil in a pan and heat on medium flame. Add cumin and mustard seeds. Once it starts fluttering add onion, ginger and chilli paste. Cook until onion becomes soft and translucent. Add in mashed potatoes, turmeric, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, garam masala and coriander leaves. Mix well and remove from heat. Let it cool. Make barrel shaped from the mix..
- In a bowl add chickpea flower, salt to taste, turmeric powder, pinch of baking soda and chilli powder. Add water little at a time and make batter. In a wide bottom pan heat oil on medium heat. Dip the potato barrels in the batter and deep fry until golden brown. Remove on kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil..
- Knead the dough and make 10 to 12 equal balls. Roll one ball dusting some flour and make a cut from the centre. Spread green chutney and sprinkle some dry garlic chutney. Place one bateta vada and roll it in a cone shape. Repeat for the rest and place it on a greased tray. Using a brush do a milk wash on the rolls. Sprinkle some dry garlic chutney. Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove and brush some butter on top..
Vada Pav is an iconic chaat famous in Maharashtra, baked vada pav is a healthier version of the snack. Traditionally, vada pav has a fried potato vada sandwiched in between a pav (bun). Along with these are the Green Chutney and a Garlic Powder. I will soon put up the recipes for those too. How to make Baked Vada Pav – A healthy version of vada pav – pav dough wrapped around vadas and baked.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Baked vada pau makes your day joyful.