Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan bbq cauliflower pizza recipe. You can have vegan bbq cauliflower pizza using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza:
- Use of Pizza dough.
- Get 330 g of self-rising flour (add more if needed).
- Get 240 ml of luke warm water.
- Get 2 tbsp (30 ml) of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp (5 g) of salt.
- Provide of BBQ cauliflower.
- Provide 1/2 head of cauliflower (about 6 cups of bite sized cauliflower florets).
- Prepare 180 ml of vegan BBQ sauce (can reduce to 120 ml if you want the BBQ taste to be more mild).
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take of Pizza sauce.
- Get 180 g of hummus, store-bought or homemade.
- Provide 70 g of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp (3 g) of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp (2 g) of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2 g) of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2 g) of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp (1 g) of black pepper.
- Take of Garlic yogurt sauce.
- Provide 180 ml of unsweetened plant-based yogurt (we used soy).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- To make the pizza dough: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then knead the dough with your hands, adding a sprinkle of more flour or water if needed until you have a smooth, firm dough..
- Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and let it rest about 20 minutes..
- To make the BBQ cauliflower: add the cauliflower florets to a parchment lined baking tray..
- To a small bowl, add the BBQ sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, and stir to combine. Pour half of the sauce over the florets, and toss to coat. Reserve the other half of the BBQ sauce for later..
- Spread out the BBQ florets evenly on the baking tray, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping once half way..
- To make the pizza sauce: to a bowl, combine the hummus, tomato paste, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside..
- Lightly coat a work surface with flour. Divide the dough in two balls and roll the dough out, using a rolling pin, to the size of your baking dish – ours was 25 x 35 cm. Continue to lightly flour your working surface and your rolling pin to prevent sticking..
- By now, the cauliflower should be done baking. When removed from the oven, transfer the cauliflower to a bowl, and pour over the remaining half of the BBQ sauce. Toss to coat..
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper, and transfer the rolled out pizza dough to the lined baking trays. If you'd like, you can pinch the edges of the dough around the perimeter, to create a little raised crust..
- Divide the hummus and tomato pizza sauce over both pizza bases, and spread it out evenly over the surface..
- Divide and distribute the BBQ cauliflower florets over top of both pizzas..
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden, stopping to flip the position of the pizzas in the oven once at the halfway point..
- To make the garlic yogurt sauce: combine the yogurt, garlic, and salt in a bowl, and stir to combine..
- When the pizzas are ready, drizzle some of the garlic yogurt sauce on top, and sprinkle over the sliced scallion..
This is definitely not your regular pizza in so many levels, but at the same time in a good way. Consider this a healthier pizza option when you want to give yourself a break from eating meat. What Makes This Pizza Different No Dairy Ingredients, hence it is a vegan pizza. Make this vegan cauliflower crust pizza for friends and family and you will impress them for sure! The beauty of a personal pizza is that you can top it with whatever you want.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegan BBQ cauliflower pizza makes your day cheerful.