Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Mix veg puff pastry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mix veg puff pastry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg puff pastry recipe. To cook mix veg puff pastry you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Mix veg puff pastry:
- Take 1 of puff pastry.
- Get 7-8 of baby potatoes.
- Provide 1 of red bellpepper.
- Take 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gms of french beans.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Get of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt, pepper, turmeric.
- Use of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Mix veg puff pastry:
- Chop all the vegetables. Thinly slice the onion..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Let them pop. Now add onion..
- Add salt and turmeric. Cook till the onions get soft..
- Now add the vegetables. Cook at simmer for 10 minutes. Check if potatoes are done..
- Cut puff pastry in equal sizes. 6 squares. Put the mix veg on the squares. Sprinkle some black pepper..
- Cook for 15 minutes at 210 degree C..
How to make vegan puff pastry from scratch! Don't buy store bought chemical laden rubbish. This recipe yields a wonderful golden flaky pastry. You still want to see chunks of buttery goodness as this is what will make your pastry lovely and flaky. Add the water little by little and mix until you have.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mix veg puff pastry makes your day joyful.