Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms recipe. You can have curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Provide 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need of Selection of mushrooms.
- Take 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder plus 1 tsp for dusting.
- Provide Pinch of saffron (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Make up half a litre of vegetable stock (use a stock cube) and add the curry powder, saffron, cumin, parsley and lemon juice. Bring to the boil..
- While the stock is coming to the boil get the cauliflower and trim the leaves and cut 2 slices about half an inch in thickness from the centre of the cauliflower keeping intact the stalk. Turn OFF the stock, season to taste and place the “steaks” to sit in the residual heat for ten minutes. In the meantime fry your mushrooms in the garlic and chive butter..
- Drain the “steaks” and add to a medium to hot pan with a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter. Colour both sides of the cauliflower basting constantly. Add the dusting of curry powder and Place in a preheated oven at 180c for about 10 mins or until tender..
- Remove from oven, top with the mushrooms and serve straight away with a salad, homemade chips and a selection of dips..
Roasted carrots and cauliflower are pureed into a coconut-curry broth, creating a hearty and warming soup. Transfer the cauliflower to the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and top with To make the beetroot hummus, place the chickpeas, beetroot, olive oil, tahini, garlic Serve cauliflower steaks and beetroot hummus with a side of salad and poached egg, if. This cauliflower polenta is made with cauliflower rice and topped with sautéed shiitake and maritake mushrooms. The melted butter and cheese add richness and help make the dish taste like a proper polenta.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms turns your day joyful.