Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Puff Pastry Baskets recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Puff Pastry Baskets recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry baskets recipe. To cook puff pastry baskets you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Puff Pastry Baskets:
- Prepare 15-20 of Puff Pastry Squares.
- Provide 350 gm of Chicken Boneless small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Peas boiled.
- Take 1 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 cup of Onions finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Puff Pastry Baskets:
- Take a baking muffin pan and grease it with a little oil. Place one square puff pastry sheet in each mould shaping it as a basket..
- Attach a long piece of puff pastry sheet on each basket shaping it as the handle. Prepare all of the baskets. Saute garlic and onions in oil until light pink. Add the chicken plus vegetables along with all the other ingredients as well. Stir fry them for about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander or parsley or mint and add 1 tablespoon or little more of this mix in each muffin mould. Stir in some Lemon juice if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180° for 30 minutes. Serve hot with Ketchup. Enjoy!.
Bake these baskets and fill them with cream. The cream needs to be constantly stirred, so it doesn't come to a boil. This recipe for cherry cheese baskets is made with easy puff pastry and is a perfect brunch or breakfast pastry. This would fall into the Viennoiserie (French for "Viennese specialties") category of baking, along with croissants, brioche, pain au chocolat, Danish, and others. These treats can be found on the breakfast buffets at finer hotels and in bakeries in Eastern Europe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Puff Pastry Baskets turns your day cheerful.