What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my ghost chilli chicken & tomato with noodles 😛 recipe. To make my ghost chilli chicken & tomato with noodles 😛 you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛:
- Use 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Small White Onion.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Provide 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ghost Chilli.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried Chilli flakes.
- Take 2 of small chillies whole.
- Prepare 2 of full small chilli peppers.
- Take 1/2 of Dried Chicken stock.
- Use 1/4 cup of Boiling Water.
- Use 1 of large Vine Tomato sliced.
- Use 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- Provide 1/4 of Of Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Noodles for.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛:
- Chilli oil heat up add onions fry for 1 minute add the garlic stir in..
- Next fry the chicken until coloured on medium heat 5 minutes then add chilli flakes, Basil, pepper.
- Next add the chicken stock then the boiling water stir to mix.
- Add the sweet peppers mix in then add the ghost chilli,whole chillies and the sliced tomatoes, tomato purèe stir to mix leave simmering for 3 minutes..
- Boil the noodles and then drain them. Add the chilli chicken on top and serve hot..
It's a good idea to cook in a well-ventilated room with ghost peppers. Next, add in the garlic and most of the green onions. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛 turns your day cheerful.